Ready to Ship Rifle – Custom 6.5 CM, Curtis, Vision, KRG, Hart, Timney
Custom rifle build by GCP Rifle Co.
- Chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor with a 26” Hart barrel, 1:8 twist and threaded 5/8 x 24. (thread protector included)
- Barrel is in a custom “GCP Profile” similar to a heavy Palma, perfect for competition or hunting.
- Build Uses a GCP Rifle Co./Curtis Custom Axiom action featuring a 3-lug 60 degree bolt throw, tactical bolt knob, 20 MOA picatinny rail, double pinned recoil lug, side bolt release, fluted bolt and much more.
- The trigger used is a Timney HIT single stage, flat faced, adjustable trigger set at about 10 ounces.
- The barreled action sits in a KRG Bravo chassis upgraded with Vision and Design’s Aluminum forend giving the rifle much more functionality, durability and balance.
- The Vision KRG handguard/forend is made from 7075 billet aluminum in Norway. It is approximately 17 ¾ in overall length with about 13” of the rail being ARCA compatible.
- The Vision rail also features M-LOK slots for the entire length of the rail, flared mag well which doubles as a very effective barricade stop, QD attachment points as well as the entire rail being ARCA.
- This rifle also comes with a custom camo Cerakote paint job done here in-house at GCP.
- Rifle includes one 12-round MDT magazine. Total rifle weight is about 12.7 lbs with empty magazine.
- Rifle ships to your FFL in a hard case with insurance for $100. Or local pick up.
- ***MUST SHIP TO AN FFL
Whether you are interested in precision rifle competition, long range hunting or just an avid target shooter, this rifle will fit the bill!
It is a truly unique, custom built, one-of-a-kind rifle built by renowned gunsmith and precision rifle builders, GCP Rifle Co.