Archangel Bolt Action
416 Stainless Steel
6AL4V Grade 5 Titanium
The Archangel action was designed in collaboration with our friends at Pierce Engineering to be the best all-around actions that provide benchrest accuracy to the tactical shooter as well as the long range hunter.
Standard features include
- The 1.350 diameter of the Archangel action has the drop-in capability to fit into any stock that is inletted for a Remington action making your stock options limitless.
- Bolt lug ways are wire EDM cut to provide ultra-smooth bolt operation and reduce stress on the action during manufacturing.
- Available in Short and Long action w/ .700 Dia. bolt and XL with .750 Dia. Bolt.
- Multiple Mag well cuts to accommodate AW and AICS mags, hinged floor plates or single shot configurations.
- Bolt face diameters for all standard and wildcat cartridges.
- Deep spiral fluted bolt made from 4140 CM Steel hardened to 42-43 HRC.
- M-16 Style Extractor
- Sako style Extractor (.223 Bolt face only)
- Tactical Bolt Knob
- Fluted Firing pin for faster lock time
- Side bolt stop/release
- DBL pinned .250 Titanium
- 20 MOA Scope Rail DBL pinned with 8-40 screws